Dear Corbett Hill Wellness Center Patients,
WE ARE REQUIRING THOSE WHO ENTER VISIT THE OFFICE TO WEAR A MASK AND MAINTAIN 6′ DISTANCING.
CHWC is OPEN and is continuing to provide excellence in healthcare, as well as a safe, healthy, and healing environment for all patients who enter our doors. We understand the gravity of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and want to be an integral part in helping you and your family. Because we want to protect our patients and everyone we encounter, we have implemented CDC-recommended guidelines in our clinic to promote and maintain appropriate safety practices.
Symptoms may often be caused by other illnesses unrelated to COVID-19. If you are feeling sick or are exhibiting symptoms listed below, please consider reaching out to our office for a screening to determine the best medical course of action. We are working to support hospital resource availability for those with genuine concern or emergency.
Please consider the following list of symptoms when scheduling and/or canceling appointments.
We are waiving fees or “dings” for cancellations made within a reasonable amount of time.
Please call if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
chills, congestion, confusion, cough, diarrhea, difficulty breathing, dizziness,
fever, loss of appetite, malaise, muscular stiffness, myalgia, nasal headache,
nausea, neck/back/joint pain, night sweats, rash, runny nose, sneezing, etc.
To stop the spread of COVID-19, health experts say to:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, throw it away, followed by thorough hand washing; otherwise, cough in to your elbow.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Use hand sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
We welcome your health questions and concerns and look forward to continuing to provide exceptional Chiropractic, Naturopathic, Acupuncture, and medical massage services to you and your family.
All of our best in health,
Corbett Hill Wellness Center